Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 2 ceramic coated systems and 1 stainless steel system for sale at this sale price.... this is a rare deal... .im just way overstocked on many items currently that im selling off for great deals. take advatage of it while you can.

retail is $459.95 each.

pick them up for $410 each as members of this site... shipped to your door ( in the states) this sale will not last.. .hurry.

sparks jet kits and air filter kits are also available.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by jsc@Sep 29 2004, 08:13 PM
Still got the stainless one? Email me [email protected]
currently.. i still have a stainless system in stock.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I want the stainless one. I need a price w/ it, a sparks jet kit, hrc needle if the sparks jet kit doesn't include one and a sparks filter kit. All of it shipped. LMK soon

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by mingle5914@Sep 30 2004, 04:58 PM
I want the stainless one. I need a price w/ it, a sparks jet kit, hrc needle if the sparks jet kit doesn't include one and a sparks filter kit. All of it shipped. LMK soon
Pipe- 410
jet kit - 49.95 (comes with needle)
filter kit- 44.95

free shipping

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by mingle5914@Oct 3 2004, 08:18 AM
nevermind, we went ahead and ordered another kit. Sort of in a hurry to get it and didn't get a response from you.
sorry.. i was away for the weekend...

·
Registered
197 Posts
No prob. He wasn't really sure about what he wanted anyways so he just bought the first kit he saw that he had been looking at. He had it narrowed down to 3 diff. kits. Thanx anyways!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts