Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a custom hand built 2 1/2" Ultra Core pipe by Curtis Sparks, makes great torque and broad power and is by far the best sounding pipe I've heard on a 450. These are not available to the general public and is not an off the shelf pipe.

Fits 04-05's

These are $750 new, I paid $500 for is used.....

I'm asking $375 + shipping

I will get some pics posted up

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
This is a custom hand built 2 1/2" Ultra Core pipe by Curtis Sparks, makes great torque and broad power and is by far the best sounding pipe I've heard on a 450. These are not available to the general public and is not an off the shelf pipe.

Fits 04-05's

These are $750 new, I paid $500 for is used.....

I'm asking $375 + shipping

I will get some pics posted up[/b]

I'll take it. PM me for payment
Thanks,
Ron

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
i thought that sparks offered a big core (2.5") for the 04/05 as a shelf pipe for the same price as the regular core. what is different between your pipe and the big core shelf pipe?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sale pending

the shelf big core is 2 1/4" diameter

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
oh i see. i wasn't trying to bash i was just curious. sorry about the confusion. bump for a good price

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
pics??? maybe in a pm it's not for me but my friend really wants a sparks exhaust

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have been PM'ing pics but here they are. I have machined an aluminum spacer that slips ino the midpipe right where the header slips into it. The reason I did this is because the insert that Sparks welded in was worn and starting to rattle. With the spacer I made and a T-bolt clamp it holds together really nicely.

The pipe has a nice curve to it and good torque.

[attachment=31764:2005_103...dune0085.JPG]

Attachments

·
Big Bore Killer
2,550 Posts
look at the tip on that thing!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
going by the way the header is bent, looks like it may fit an 06?

btw, I didn't know sparks had a custom pipe? and for 700 bucks? dang!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's about the same sound level as a Woods or DASA. Not too much louder than most other pipes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts