Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
08 Trx450R/ported & polished, HRC kit,roll designs long travel front, elka s5's, lowered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a set of these Crosspro spider web nerfs...Anyone else on here running them? Any tips on installing the webbing without it slipping through the clips?
these seem like a great set of nerfs but let me tell ya, the webs have been giving me a headache for an hour.

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,582 Posts
I have never heard of that brand. I just looked them up and they look pretty decent. The webbing should be the same as any other Nerf bar nets. It’s just a matter of running them through the attachment points the proper way, and usually instruction manuals will show you how.

·
Registered
08 Trx450R/ported & polished, HRC kit,roll designs long travel front, elka s5's, lowered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have never heard of that brand. I just looked them up and they look pretty decent. The webbing should be the same as any other Nerf bar nets. It’s just a matter of running them through the attachment points the proper way, and usually instruction manuals will show you how.
The nets for these are actually injected molded rubber that feeds through some quick release clips.
You have to kind of feed them each a "click at a time to get them centered. Kind of a headache but they're solid and look pretty badass. Sadly I had a sleeve missing in the box that's supposed to slip over the male end to fit properly into the opposite side with the female end. "Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway"🤷🏻‍♂️😂

1 - 3 of 3 Posts