Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy mitch cased a 100 foot triple today i was bilding the rest of the track and looked over and he was on the ground hertin

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
haha that would be me....i went a little slow and kinda cased the tirple....another 1ft and it woulda been good...my face is all swollen on one side cuz i slamed it against the handle bars...witch bent my bars a bit...(tweaked em back)...my inside knee kills like hell...i think it hit the top of the tank....funny part is i was going high 3rd and buy the time i hit the landing i was hardly moving...and i managed to stay on the quad...i shut it off and started roling around on the ground waiting for the pain to subside.. the good is fine...whicht surprised my cuz i was atleast 15 ft in the air... it was fun up untill i realized that i wasnt going to make it. yah well...im going to hit it here agian when im not hurting nemore. dam 100ft is far...haha.

·
Registered
242 Posts
ouch man
lets see some pics on the damage

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
im pretty much the only damage there is to show...the quad held 2gether pretty good. the pipe moved a bit from smacking the landing but thats all fixed soo it looks just like it did b4 i hit the 100. I have a swollen face and my ankle is really sore

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
ouch

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
next time when he clears it ill get pics
haha
looked like it hert

·
Registered
160 Posts
Mitch im gunna clear it lol

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya dan he barly clears on a 450 u have a 250

·
Registered
160 Posts
my 250ex could not possibly clear it

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ill just hit the nos botton

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Mitco39, did you make sure to check the frame? ^_^ You know others have complained about that and with a jump like that be sure. So just make sure and I'm glad you weren't to hurt. Better luck next time!! :D

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I Checked it from top to bottom...it wasnt as bad as it sounds because only the swingarm hit the lip....not the frame....so if anything it woul be the swingarm...
the front didnt bottom out only the back...

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i saw it it was high. thought he made it but i guessed rong ha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts