Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have been hearing great things about CP pistons, I recently sent them an email asking if they were making a 12:1 piston for the the TRX. They were quite quick to get back to me saying that if I could send them a stock piston, they might be able to produce one. Anybody out there have a stock piston they might want to donate??
Joe

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by joe1l@Sep 28 2004, 01:10 PM
Hey I have been hearing great things about CP pistons, I recently sent them an email asking if they were making a 12:1 piston for the the TRX.  They were quite quick to get back to me saying that if I could send them a stock piston, they might be able to produce one.  Anybody out there have a stock piston they might want to donate??
Joe
J.E. has already made one and I'm sure Ross has too!! I would just go with someone that has already made one and has R&D it already. Just my 2 cents!!!

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
I have already talked to them, and offered to send in a piston, head,and cyl. I have not heard back from them. JE was quick to respond, so I jumped on it. My offer still stands to them, but I have not heard back

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why is there such a hold up for the 12:1 pistons?? I just don't undertand, it seems to be a very popular choice for the bike, and it seems that Sparks (JE) is the only one so far with stock bore 12:1 piston.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by joe1l@Sep 28 2004, 02:23 PM
Why is there such a hold up for the 12:1 pistons??  I just don't undertand, it seems to be a very popular choice for the bike, and it seems that Sparks (JE) is the only one so far with stock bore 12:1 piston.
Has anyone called ROSS. I've heard there the best piston to get. Ross is supposed to be top of the line!!!! ^_^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts