Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These guys apparently only live a little north of me (looking at the street signs)..

Really cool video with nice timing on the music...

Must See

·
Registered
587 Posts
ive seen it and i cant get enough of it, its definatly sweet. Glad your a member at hbombfilms!

·
Registered
11 Posts
that is a good vid!! B)

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I cant get the first vids pic to come up .. i got the music but not the vid....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........... <_<

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does anyone know who those riders are? I live 20mins from were they are driving. Would live to hook up with them for a ride. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by EJK2783@Jun 14 2004, 03:02 PM
Does anyone know who those riders are?  I live 20mins from were they are driving.  Would live to hook up with them for a ride.  Any info would be great.
I live near them too, I would love to hook up with them! Their site is here

·
Registered
21 Posts
How far south do you live from here? I am out of commision for the summer due to a sh**load of metal in my ankle but maybe we could hook up for a ride at the end of the summer.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am out of riding too because of a broken wrist..

I live in North Smithfield, it is literally on the RI/Mass border. That would be awesome to hook up, know of anywhere that is legal to ride? :huh:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hell yea i know of a good amount of places and some places we just make them legal that day :D. I know were that pit is in that video and i am trying to get a hold of that guy on AIM but no one is responding i would like to know if the public can rid it if they know were it is. Yea i think i will be good to go in august (hope i am not jinxing myself)

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Why don't any of these people wear gear. Like boots! First bad wreck and they'll wish they were wearing something. Gear first, ride second. Please all of you rider's out there be smart and wear gear!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
what is the kids screen name cus i want to go riding with them.

·
Registered
328 Posts
That first video is top notch!! Sure the riders arent quite wearing all the protective gear that they should, haha. That one guy has got some mad wheelie skills! But the guy who did the filming and editiing has got some artisitic talent, of capturing shots, and conveying a moood through his film. Dont know if Im the only one who felt that. But that guy should def. be doing that for a living. Watch out wes Miller. hah.

·
Registered
216 Posts
i watch the first 1 over 30 times its awsome. do they still have the same qauds or did they get newer 1 like a yfz or trx.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts