Inside shot

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
nice! Can I have it?

·
Registered
314 Posts
I hate you! Actually Im just kidding, but I am VERY jealous. That thing is COOL!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a Blaze'n made by National RV. It's a 2831R. 28' long box and 31' from tongue to box end. The thing is huge. We love it. Will be using it next week for the first time down at Dunefest. Should be a good time and cool at night (AC)..

·
Registered
218 Posts
That is a very nice trailer! How many quads are you going to be able to put in there? Always better then sleeping in a tent too! LOL

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is said to hold 4 full size, but I think I can get 5 including my son's. I only have 3 so plenty of room for us.

I paid $27,000. I will still have to pay tax/lisencing when I register it in Washington. The price up for this same trailer is $35,000 plus tax/lis. I figure even paying the tax and stuff it still saved me at least $5,000.

Got the TV/DVD player last night from Walmart. Just need some food and gas. I'm ready to rough it.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Your box looks like mine (size wise)and I could get three quads in and if I wanted to put four in. I would have to put the last one in the kitchen! :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
Originally posted by 400ex4ever@Jul 22 2004, 02:39 PM
I paid $27,000. I will still have to pay tax/lisencing when I register it in Washington. The price up for this same trailer is $35,000 plus tax/lis. I figure even paying the tax and stuff it still saved me at least $5,000.
WOW, I didnt realize they were that much. I guess you gotta pay to play. I saw at least 4 of those out at the trails this past weekend, I gotta whole new respect for them. Maybe one day Ill be able to afford one as well.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
You have no idea how much fun they can be. I took mine(toy box) to a place called Stoney Fort in California where I live and I stayed there for three days. It's so nice to ride all day and then come back to your trailer and change, then take a shower have dinner and then watch a little TV. Go to bed, get up and do it all over again. That's when you really appreciate it. It's allot of money, but the reward of having it is what Kodak would say priceless! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Of course I paid $16,700 for my trailer, but Dan Gamel was having a special on this particular trailer! :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
maybe my parents would get one when we get a new 1. we have a22ft mallard. proply not though there looking a a prowler 5th weel. and a new dodge cominse 4 door black. now we have a 96 dodge ram 1500.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts