Honda TRX 450R banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Some needs to just setup a dedicated IRC channel be kinda cool :) Make sure I am a fulltime admin for the idea though

·
Registered
100 Posts
i am staff on gamesurge (irc network) ... but thats a dedicated GAME network. we've got 40,000+ clients. I am an ex-staffer for BluePhire IRC Networks, and if you would like, i can get you guys a channel over there. www.bluephire.net

I just need schmitthead's O.K. to register it :) since he owns the site.

·
Registered
733 Posts
this sounds cool. i've never used a chat room before, but would definitely be interested in one here. :)

·
Registered
612 Posts
yes a chat room would be GREAT!!!! i usta be on mirc all the time and it works great.... that way people could really get into this place... great thing goin!!!!!!! would be much better if it did have one tho

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I have talked with invision (website hoster) and next week they are going to a new pricing system which will allow a chat room to be incorpirated into the board. Next to search button is where it will be so keep posted!!!!!

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Haha, wasnt sure whether it was a surprise or not, so I decided to take the role of the lunatic that just puts a couple of smilies. Can't wait to see the chat Tom, should be AWESOME for getting instant help on your quad B)

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
yes a chatroom would be awesome like the one on atvconnection.com

·
Registered
314 Posts
IMO I am on a bunch of other boards that have chat rooms and they NEVER get used. At first everyone wants to chat but rarely does it get used after the "new factor" wears off. It would still be kinda cool though.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hey what happend to us getting the chat..It was supposed to be around around a week a month ago. Just woundering cuz it would be great to have

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Aug 17 2004, 10:21 AM
I think Smitty has been way to lazy lately to do anything extra! B)
well thats not nice Rico! lol

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Yep its still being talked about, We can get set up through the guys that make the site but another guy on the site says he knows of a chat room program that is better than most others and I want to check that out before I just throw something up there. There has been a ton of people on lately so the site could easily support a chat room.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.