Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! My name is Chuck Marlin, and I started CFM Motorsports Located in Fairmont MN.

I got started with a little head porting, doing lots of R&D on my own machine. Then I had the opportunity to take over PR Performance, a small snowmobile shop that sells FXR snowmobile gear, Spy Goggles, some everyday snowmobile parts and Amsoil.

Now I've picked up Barker's Exhaust, Web Cam (Racing Camshafts, not the webcams you delete from your browser history), EHS Racing, and some other miscellaneous things.

I do service work, port cylinder heads, rebuild Fox, Showa, and Kayaba shocks, and some others types of shocks.

I have a couple websites, both of which are under construction temporarily.

http://www.cfmmotorsports.com
http://www.prperformancestore.com

Until I get time to get those up to speed, feel free to deal direct with me. You can PM me or email me at [email protected], or call 712-209-2212. Being a one man show, I'm sometimes easier to reach by email.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard!

Edit: you're the Z400 guy, right? If so, I think I've seen some of your epoxy work and its looked very nice.
Sure am Gary, thanks! I've followed you a bit too. Your site is a great reference. :cool:

I've got some local buddies that race XC, and I've ported a few heads for them. Actually they were some of my first. Anyway, they got me researching the TRX (which brought me here), and I have to admit, that I now want one.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's awesome!

I recognize you from suzukicentral as well :cool:

Thanks! I've been there a long time. I bought a Z400 in 04, knowing nothing about sport quads (I was a dirt bike guy), and I was hooked. It's been a 400, 440, 490, and now it's a 470. I joined suzuki central way back when Steve owned it and it was z400 central. I've made a lot of friends. Atv people are good people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts