Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was one of the first couple ppl to get this stabilizer on here and first in the group buy or somewhere near the front and wonderin how you guys are liking them/ how are they holding up

i believe mine has wore out i can tighten it up all the way and it was about where i liked it when i first got it

mine has ALOT of play in it before it catches, i took a closer look at it today and the linkage arm is wore out the holes have oblonged, not unusuable tho IMHO since it is aluminum and it takes all the blows of the bumps i was going to drill the holes out bigger and press in some brass bushings that should hold it better then the aluminum

but overall for 150 bucks shipped i think it has done a excellent job because trust me i have rode the sh!t outta it ive alredy wore out a clutch and my tires as well lol

anyways how are your guys opinions on the ccp stabilizers?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Mine is wore out also. I wanted to play with the adjustment's this last weekend at red bud and the damn knob wont even move now.I probly could have moved it with plier's but i didnt.It was a good price but sometime's cheaper (Off brand) isnt the way to go. IMO

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
No problems with mine yet. But I don't have many hours at all on it. And what hours there are have been pretty plush.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
ripper you have been MIA for a while haha[/b]
Yea, I've been spending time with the Family a lot lately. Summer is real busy with 4 kids! The wife and I just had our 15 year anniversary and went to St. Pete for 12 days. But I've been kind of free here very recently with getting canned at work.

Oh yea, It's my Birthday today also. So you can send the Birthday card with..... (Oh, lets say a couple hundred grand enclosed...) to me any day now!!! LOL

This takes up a bit of time now also! If I don't find a job it will be gone too!

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ripper you have been MIA for a while haha[/b]
Yea, I've been spending time with the Family a lot lately. Summer is real busy with 4 kids! The wife and I just had our 15 year anniversary and went to St. Pete for 12 days. But I've been kind of free here very recently with getting canned at work.

Oh yea, It's my Birthday today also. So you can send the Birthday card with..... (Oh, lets say a couple hundred grand enclosed...) to me any day now!!! LOL

This takes up a bit of time now also! If I don't find a job it will be gone too!

[/b]

man that sucks the economy is getting worse and worse, good luck getting another job!!

and happy birthday, and ytou should have never gotten rid of your quad, but i know how ya feel sometimes wanting to get rid of it, and in one of those times if you have a buyer its gonna be hard to resist!!

hope you join the crew again and be on here, gary has been on alot lately and he sold his quad too lmao

1 - 8 of 8 Posts