Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know the website of the guy who makes the carbon fiber seat covers

and any one who runs one how durable are they???

thanx

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
hey dude are you having the problem where it says "mail error"?? I am and I keep double posting

They make carbon fiber seat covers?? I dont think you can, it would be as hard as a rock!! or do you mean hoods?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Originally posted by Fender@Aug 29 2004, 01:04 AM
hey dude are you having the problem where it says "mail error"?? I am and I keep double posting

They make carbon fiber seat covers?? I dont think you can, it would be as hard as a rock!! or do you mean hoods?
i think hes saying that it looks like carbon fiber...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
They use carbon fiber cloth to make seat covers, it just isnt cured with the epoxy. I believe str8wicked on exriders makes them. If you do a search here you will find it.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Is this the cover you want? It seems to be pretty durable so far. The only problem I've encountered is the lady who installed the cover has it so tight it doesn't seem to be as soft. I would definatly have someone who does this for a living install the cover. I watched the lady do the install and there was noway I'd try to put it on for the $25 she charged me. I'd also recommend taking your quad with you. When the cover was on the seat it looked great. But when I got home and installed the seat on the quad, the way the seat fits the bike I had a few wrinkles up by the tank. I took it back with the quad and she adjusted it and looked great. I've had the cover completly covered in mud and when I cleaned it it did not stain so I was happy.

Here's the link
http://216.27.42.177//xtreme/main.htm

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I have been interested in there seats also but currently they arent making anymore. They said something about their manufacturer being down. Didnt say when they'd be taking anymore orders.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by Schmitthead@Aug 29 2004, 08:42 AM
They use carbon fiber cloth to make seat covers, it just isnt cured with the epoxy. I believe str8wicked on exriders makes them. If you do a search here you will find it.
hey man empty your pm box

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Fender@Aug 29 2004, 01:04 AM

yea i was having that error
what is that all about??

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the link
those seat covers are wicked!

he isnt taking any more orders???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts