Honda TRX 450R banner

Carb boring

1303 Views 12 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  drag530r
whos the best and the cheapest?? anyone know any members do carb boring?? thanks in advance
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
whos the best and the cheapest?? anyone know any members do carb boring?? thanks in advance[/b]

i do, i charge 125.00
i done mine and will be doing a few friends but i do not do it for public

Sredrum does awesome work, as well as racers edge

its pretty cheap up to 42.5mm but there after you have to get a aftermarket billet venturi which raises the price up quiet a bit

its pretty cheap up to 42.5mm but there after you have to get a aftermarket billet venturi which raises the price up quiet a bit[/b]

Very Fast 450 on here does them Does Great work.

its pretty cheap up to 42.5mm but there after you have to get a aftermarket billet venturi which raises the price up quiet a bit[/b]

[/b]

oh yea forgot about chad, dasa does it as well

but as far as members on here go

Sredrum
very fast 450 and
soyo

[/b]

Sredrum
very fast 450 and
soyo
[/b]
If you want a taper bore Very Fast 450 or sredrum
QUOTE(hondaman01 @ Sep 15 2008, 07:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=557960
<div class='quotemain'>i done mine and will be doing a few friends but i do not do it for public

[/b]

Sredrum
very fast 450 and
soyo
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
i need a taper bore due to a bad experence who ever i choose ill tell them what happend no more backyard mechanics for me HA HA you live and learn thats for sure!! my carb is a mess and i think its still the same size bore so much for the local boring it!!!
See less See more
QUOTE(Drag530r @ Sep 15 2008, 07:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=557961
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Sredrum
very fast 450 and
soyo
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
i need a taper bore due to a bad experence who ever i choose ill tell them what happend no more backyard mechanics for me HA HA you live and learn thats for sure!! my carb is a mess and i think its still the same size bore so much for the local boring it!!!
[/b][/quote].

I did not know buck was boring carbs. :confused:
lets see some pictures of it and we can tell you if its been bored out!!
QUOTE(hondaman01 @ Sep 15 2008, 07:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=557964
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>i done mine and will be doing a few friends but i do not do it for public

[/b]

Sredrum
very fast 450 and
soyo
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote].

[/b][/quote]

I wish he was id have him do mine!!!
See less See more
QUOTE(hondaman01 @ Sep 15 2008, 07:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=557964
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Sredrum
very fast 450 and
soyo
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote].

[/b][/quote]
i laughed pretty good at the little poke!! yeah lets see some pictures

soyo how much to bore a carb to 43mm or 43.5mm?
thanks
See less See more
on the yfz i can get 43mm, and on the trx just a hair over 42mm. if someone would want to go bigger i would have to check to see how much a new aftermarket venturi is, but if anyone knows they could let me know too! i did a serch for one and didn't have any luck. i dont have a dyno and was wondering if there is a big enough difference in performance to go the extra bit for the money, if these pieces are that expensive! thanks guys!!
on the yfz i can get 43mm, and on the trx just a hair over 42mm. if someone would want to go bigger i would have to check to see how much a new aftermarket venturi is, but if anyone knows they could let me know too! i did a serch for one and didn't have any luck. i dont have a dyno and was wondering if there is a big enough difference in performance to go the extra bit for the money, if these pieces are that expensive! thanks guys!![/b]
DRG has them
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.