Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, let me say "Thanks" to the [email protected] who stole my 400ex while it was undergoing upgrading last month. You don't know how appreciative I am, as you have allowed me to payoff a high interest credit card, all-the-while purchase one truly amazing quad!

I was able to pickup my 450 yesterday from Lake Hill Motors in Corinth, Mississippi. Is there another dealership in the country selling them this cheap? I got mine OUT THE DOOR, for $5499! Now, I'll have to pay 2% sales tax for it in Alabama (where I reside), so an additional $110 will put me just over $5600. I was in and out of the dealership within 45 minutes.

I HIGHLY recommend Lake Hill Motors to anyone looking to purchase a new Honda or Yamaha!

Unfortunately, I injured myself within the first five minutes of being introduced to the 450. Word of advice ... NEVER kick a quad while wearing flip flops! :( My heel caught a peg spike on the downkick and I am now officially listed as "Walking Wounded"!

Enough with the blabber ... Here's a pic or three!

Her new home

Proud New Owner

As a somewhat closet member around here, let me say "Thanks" to all you guys for very informative posts over the last month. It has really helped me to hammer down which quad to purchase.

EDIT: Please watch the cuss words jstbnme! Just try to use the @ sign or something like that ... it helps keep the vulgarity down. I realize you can still tell what it says, but it helps lighten the swearing.

-The Mod Team-

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Welcome to the club/site. We truly have a great group of guys and a wealth of knowledge around here. Anything you need to know can and will be answer by someone on the site.

BTW, I paid 5500 even OTD with tax and all the fees for mine in Phoenix Arizona but you did get a great deal. If you can score one for under 6000 now a day's brand new it seems like you got a great deal.

Not sure whats up but your pics aren't working. I am not sure who your host service is through but if you would like to send me some pics at [email protected] I can host them and I will post them for you so that people dont have to do the right click/properties process. :D

Again welcome.

Dave

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
welcome! sorry to hear about that misshappen. have fun on the new bike and remember to keep the rubber side down!lol

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Welcome to the site man!! I know what you mean with the kickstarter. When I first got mine I figured, "its not that hard to kick" - so I tried doing it with just flip-flops on and the kicker slipped out and NAILED my shin on the way back up ... OUCH! Have fun with her and stop by often :D

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
hahaha it must be a guy thing. Both Rico, and TRX450RLude posted pics of their garage, both were messy and mine doesn't look any better.

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts