Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Mar 11 2004, 03:49 PM
I know that Lude is gettin one..try PMing him
I havent got mine yet...it will be a couple more weeks...Im going with Hot cam.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Mar 11 2004, 07:17 PM
Stage 1 right??
havent decided....but probably yes, stage 1

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im gonna wait for the Sparks cam hes the best 4 stroke guy goin, look at the winners 4-stroke drag wars at glamis for the past 4 years.. u might wanna consider that.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I agree on the Sparks stuff...it is the best...but I will try the hot cam for now and maybe upgrade to the sparks later....the Sparks cam is not ready yet, plus it will cost more....But you are very right...Sparks Racing cant be beat for you Honda.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sparks has one out already. My bike is there now getting one.along with other stuff. I know about 5 guys that already have the Sparks kit on there bikes. Pipe,cam,filter and jet. I rode one that was done and I thought it ran pretty good. I heard from people NOT Sparks directly that it puts 45hp at the rear wheels.

·
Registered
14 Posts
just recieved my sparks cam in the mail today, im putting er in on monday ill let u guys know...i also have sparks pipe and filter set up.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I know that the hrc cam really helped me lug it through the woods (where i mainly ride)it is pretty nice. iam satisfied. :)

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I have the 02 crf cam:

Seat of the pants feel = stock

Final thought = it blows, was like spending 150 bucks for a stock cam. The sparks jet kit made a bigger difference.

I have a closing on a house in a couple of weeks and I'm gonna take a little of that money and get the sparks cam. After that you'll be seeing my crf cam on ebay

·
Registered
2 Posts
I HAD THE HRC KIT.ITS OK..I SINCE PUT IN THE SPARKS CAM,FULL EXHAUST,FILTER KIT AND JETTING.THE SPARKS CAM HAS ALOT MORE BOTTOM END THEN THE OTHER TWO CAMS I'VE TRIED.(HRC/CRF)I JUST RECIEVED MY PISTON KIT TODAY.CANT AMAGINE WHAT IT WILL DO FOR ME.SPARKS CARBS WILL BE OUT IN A WEEK OR TWO.CANT WAIT!!! HOPEFULLY A REV BOX COMING OUT SOON.IT SURE COULD USE ONE..IM TRULEY HAPPY WITH THE SPARKS PRODUCTS...

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Thanks for the info trx450rheaven.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've got a tc cam it rips.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I know TC makes nice stuff, where did you feel the gains? I'm thinking of getting one of them also.
Joe

·
Registered
133 Posts
I felt gains everywere especially in the middleand low end

1 - 17 of 17 Posts