Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still looking for that head for my old bike...the cam gear spun on the shaft, and through my timing way out and dropped all my valves :dunno: ...anywho, just wondeirng if anyone has a head for sale...a stock one would be awesome...but a race one will do...im willing to take anything right now...i need one that bad lol...well if anyones got out there..let me know!

thanks guys.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any more?

·
Registered
711 Posts
checked the forsale section yet? theres a rage mx head in there.[/b]
I have a head that was ported by n motion with over sized valves wont work with stock bore I will sell for $400

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

i was trying to grab that head...i was loking into it and before i knew it...it was gone :smashpc: ah well...looking for a bone stock ehad now...soemthign that wont be a blow up special...you guys know how it is lol

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts

i was trying to grab that head...i was loking into it and before i knew it...it was gone :smashpc: ah well...looking for a bone stock ehad now...soemthign that wont be a blow up special...you guys know how it is lol
[/b]

Call Dee or Mechelle over at Rage, they may have a complete head in stock. He tries to keep one around for these situations.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts