Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Many of you might not be aware that the messageboard has a basic calendar of events feature accessable via the red menu bar at the top of your screen:
http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?act=calendar

I've taken the liberty of data filling it with events I'm aware of for the remainder of the 2006 season. I will continue to add events as I find out about them.

Another cool feature is you can add events in your area or that you know about for others to see, hopefully increasing attendence and giving these promoters a good reason to put on more quality events.

To submit your event, we only ask you follow a couple guidelines to make this as easy to use as possible -

1.) It should be ATV related.

2.) Title -
The title should series/event name, the type of event (XC, TT, MX, ATV Rodeo, Poker Run, etc), and city, state -- no more, leave the rest of the detail for the description. See existing events for guideance

3.) Description -
The description should have additional event information, at minimum a website link.

Thanks and I hope this helps you find events in your area to attend.

TRX450R.org Staff

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I tried to add the Series I race in Florida an d it said I don't have permission to do so. Here is a link to the schedule. FTR Schedule The QS are Quads only Series hares scrambles. The HS are Hare Scrambles that are quad and motorcycles on different days like the GNCC.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Little snafu with the calendar, sorry guys.

Everything should be working properly now and you should be able to add new events. Let me know if anyone still has problems with it.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you see in the bottom right corner a box that says "Add New Event" with three options next to it?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Good GAWD Gabe!

You leave and all he44 breaks loose...

Did you recruit from exriders cause of all the youngster traffic?

I can remember way back when the Internet started we were debating....

Somewhat fun then... Now, I see the same from other whipper-snappers

And what's with all these ancient pinned topics?

Hope your still roosting. Peace!

EDIT; I thought I'd post before I got banned again...and again and again (dang) Later.... LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts