·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The track is pretty close to complete. It is 1 1/4 miles long now and it should be almost 1 3/4 when finished.

Schmitthead why didn't these show up as clickable links?

·
Registered
311 Posts
that is sweet...only like 45 minutes from the house. How much does it cost to ride? How much trails do they have cut out now? A few of my friends went right after it opened and said it would be better once they cleared some trials and finished the track(s)

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its 10 during the week and 12 on the weekends. The track is coming along pretty good, you can put full laps in. When I was there people were making new trails. I really like the place so far. I think that I might go tommorow if you want to meet me let me know.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I would love to, but i don't have a quad right now. My 300 is tore down waiting for money for an axle and a top end rebuild.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's cool, well if you find a quad to borrow or something let me know. I would let you borrow my 250x or my 400ex but I'm selling them in a week or 2.

·
Registered
311 Posts
So how was it?

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ended up not going today I went to haspin instead because nobody ended up going with me. The small track was pretty nice today they redid the jumps and smoothed it out some for the race last weekend.

·
Registered
311 Posts
where you from again? how far is it for you to go to haspin? i have yet to go there but hope to attend one of the XC races up there soon.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lawrenceburg, in haspins about an hour away tops. Its ok but some of the trails are really rutted out because people take jeeps and stuff through there. The best times to ride the tracks is usually a couple days before a race because they're usually groomed by then.

·
Registered
936 Posts
bucks run kind od disapointed me. they say they have 250 arces or what ever, but the trails are less then 50 arces im sure, and i think they ruined them by taking that bull dozer back there, that was a really bad move. i guess bucks run is a just a good example of what happens when MX people try and make trials.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They need to add a few more trails, but remember they've only been open for like 2 months. It takes time to make trails.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm going to bucks run on sunday 4-18-04 if anyone else is going let me know!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by WhiteZee@Apr 13 2004, 05:39 PM
im not talking about making more trials, they will just ruin more land.  they took a dozer back there and ruined a lot of stuff, and what i was saying by them not  haveing much land is they dont, wheather there are no trails or 100.
I didn't know all that. The last time I was there the only bulldozer trail was the one that went around the boundry line of the property and that was the only one. I don't know why they would do that anyways that stupid. So they buldozed the hills and everything huh.

I will ride the trails come sunday I got to see this sh1t. I will most likely ride the track most of the day anyways.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I talked to gene, he's the guy that owns the place and asked him about the trail and he said that he did it for the begineers to ride on and so that people could find there way out easy if they got lost. He also said that he will be putting steeper faces on the jumps of the mx track so it will be more quad friendly so that's cool.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts