Honda TRX 450R banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling new take-off parts from my brand new TRX450R. All parts are stock and were only used for test drive- less than 3 rides on all parts.

Rear Wheels & Tires - fits all Honda ATV's, $200 for the pair

Exhaust - $250, factory head pipe & silencer

Front fenders - make offer

Factory clutch perch - make offer

Parking brake cable - $15

Heel guards - make offer

Rear axle - factory, stock length $250

Front bumper - make offer

Factory hood - make offer

Factory headlight assembly - $175

Taillight assembly - make offer

All parts will be shipped with UPS. I can take money orders in the mail or credit cards through my business; feel free to call and ask questions at 877-739-2776. Ask for Chris.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
not to be rude, but you are asking way to much for stock parts....15 dollars for a parking brake cable....who would buy one to begin with....

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Originally posted by TRX450rlude@Sep 8 2004, 02:07 PM
not to be rude, but you are asking way to much for stock parts....15 dollars for a parking brake cable....who would buy one to begin with....
Well said lude...

250 for the stock pea shooter... err I mean exhaust might be a bit much as well. You can get an aftermarket slip on for 30 dollars less.
250 for a stock axel... if you look around e bay you can find brand new in the box LSR or RPM axels for around 375-400 ish...

But if you can get what your asking for your stuff congratulations.

Dave

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Im not saying anything, but its situations like this that make me think "stolen quad"...Of course its probably just he replaced all those parts already with aftermarket ones. If thats the case he should be more knowledgable about prices....maybe everyone can learn something from this post....

sorry to steal your post man, but sometimes its how you learn about things....Maybe you can explain to us...thanks man. B)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TRX450rLude- your insinuation that I'm selling stolen parts is ridiculous.

Do you need any of my parts? Email or call me and we'll talk about the price. If you don't need any of this stuff, there's no reason to even comment. All parts are less than 3 days old, replaced for aftermarket parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.