Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i think i am done for now......right :evil: got all my new parts on and she running great - posting up a vid to show whats been done, got it about 2 months ago, lucked in to a deal its been in storage from day 1 zero hours on it, so had to get it - heres a couple pics when i 1st got it and the vid of it now.

HERE'S THE VID:
http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s301/mi...50rvid_0001.flv

After: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
looks mean!! .....bet it'll rip :thumbsup: cool rims.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
damn you changed that into a beast quickly

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the prop's guys - i really worked hard on this one, i had a 400ex and yes like everybody was saying this thing rips compared to the 400, glad i got it..... going to break it in then go for some power mods - any suggestions ? what would be the first thing i should be looking at - i dont race just a daily/weekend rider.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nice job and it looks real clean. One of the nicest I've seen on this site.

You many want to get the remaining pieces of the HRC kit (needle jet, leak jet, breather-T, cam, etc.....) The cam and crisp jetting will really make an improvement. Study the different Honda cams available and choose the one that will give the power where you want it. I chose the 02CRF cam and love it.

How about some more pics?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool....... thanks for the input - HRC kit 1st thing on the list, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good lookin bike man. Great job on workin on the suspension before the motor too......... :rock:[/b]

thanks - yeah the suspension is a must, works great very happy with it, been working on dailing her in getting close

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well i think i am done for now......right :evil: got all my new parts on and she running great - posting up a vid to show whats been done, got it about 2 months ago, lucked in to a deal its been in storage from day 1 zero hours on it, so had to get it - heres a couple pics when i 1st got it and the vid of it now.

HERE'S THE VID:
http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s301/mi...50rvid_0001.flv

After: :thumbup:

[/b]

Looks nice!!!!

I was looking on buying some Houser +2 A-arms for mine.. I was wondering if the ones you got are the Long Travel or the reg. travel...?

·
Registered
233 Posts
hey bro i notice this with every honda with elkas, everyone that runs the full front fenders the adjustment nob on the shocks hit the edge of the fender. my solution was to take the bracket that is underneith the plastic that bolts to the frame and bend it upward with a cresent wrench. it makes the thing look a little bit cooler and keeps them from rubbing. here is a picture of it after i did this

1 - 19 of 19 Posts