1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
nice to watch if you eating a bowl of chili

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Well ok .... im going to church now i will be back in about 3 days.......... :wacko:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Those last two images were on faces of death or banned from television, can't remember which one. Man I can't watch those broken leg ones, makes my stomach turn and my legs hurt.

·
Registered
321 Posts
that last one was sick man. like barf barf I gotta go yack all over the bathroom

·
Registered
587 Posts
:huh:

Im gonna throw up now. That guy shooting himself in the head was disgusting and sad. Look at his nose after it zooms in on him.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
yeah that video was a little sick and twisted. But I learned something :D ...................never jump off a 10 or bigger story building cause its gonna hurt.lol

·
Registered
851 Posts
its sad that there are people that have such a low disregard for life that they will take the time to make a video like this. i like crash videos as much as the next guy but when you show people getting killed thats just a complete disregard for how precious life is.
just my 2 cents

·
Registered
328 Posts
I agree Jeepman. It does go to show you how fragile life is. I knew what was coming but I kept watching it, its like a drug or something, but I feel all depressed and sick afterwards!
.... But It doesnt matter who you are there is something totally upsetting about watching somones life leave their body. Its a feeling you cant even describe. It is the ultimate sadness I think. Now imagine watching somone you love like a family member, die a violent death like the ones pictured. I couldnt even begin to comprehend it.

Okay back to reality. I am going to go do a google image search of puppies, flowers, and sunny skies to clear my mind of this!!!

Click Here if you need relief from what you just saw :D
http://PUPPIES and FLOWERS!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
OK that wasnt right. I just checked that out at work
! That needed some kind of warning or something. Anyway the bike crashes is one thing but that crap at the end was way uncalled for, I agree with Jeep. I cant believe that people will have such disregard for human life to put that crap on video. Anyway the first minute or so was cool and funny at the same time and that song ROCKS!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by Lason@Jul 16 2004, 08:30 AM
! That needed some kind of warning or something. Anyway the bike crashes is one thing but that crap at the end was way uncalled for, I agree with Jeep. I cant believe that people will have such disregard for human life to put that crap on video. Anyway the first minute or so was cool and funny at the same time and that song ROCKS!
I think you guys are missing something. You say that the images are sad and horrific, which is was, but what does it say about the person who posted this thread? I would be more concerned about him/her than someone who doesn't value their own life! I don't understand how that video has anything to do with discussing various topics on ATV's or why it was posted to begin with. Strike one I hope! :( :ph34r:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by quadboy+Aug 24 2004, 07:02 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lason
@Jul 16 2004, 08:30 AM
I think you guys are missing something. You say that the images are sad and horrific, which is was, but what does it say about the person who posted this thread? I would be more concerned about him/her than someone who doesn't value their own life! I don't understand how that video has anything to do with discussing various topics on ATV's or why it was posted to begin with. Strike one I hope! :( :ph34r: [/b]
that was Schmitthead who posted it. The owner of this site :D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well everybody is entitled to their own opinion and I always like to say they are like bung wholes everybody has them, but if you like I will give myself a strike.
Gotta be fair!!!! Lukester give me a strike!!!

Title has been edited for obvious purposes.

Also Jeep this was not your chance to throw in a word that goes against the TOS, please be aware you did not have to watch the film. When you swear or say other negative things in posts that people have to read it is by force, not by choice.

schmitty

1 - 20 of 26 Posts