Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the biggest jump made by a quad? does anyone know....because as of now im hitting a 100 footers. and i want to no what the biggest jump is. just curious to c how more crazy people are then me.. thanks

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahah thats f&*%in huge...musta had alot of lip cuz im hittin this 100 in 4th.....that would be a sweet pic.
THe farthest jump on a sled was only like 250 feet or sumthing like that...i remember seeing it on slednecks.

Please dont use the "F" like that Mitco.
(schmitthead)

·
Registered
328 Posts
The jump that the Kangaroo did was unofficial, But it was caught on film By wes Miller in Heuvos 1. People say it was over 200. But not much more than that. The record is only around 160 or so officially.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
holy still 200 and some feet is awosme mitch ill bild it 4 ya haha

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by Mitco39@Sep 7 2004, 11:10 PM
What is the biggest jump made by a quad? does anyone know....because as of now im hitting a 100 footers. and i want to no what the biggest jump is. just curious to c how more crazy people are then me.. thanks
I've only heard of 130 feet. I wouldn't think a quad could go that fast to make 200'. That is a long way's for all that weight! B)

Let me tell you. If your doing a 100'. Your the man!! Not very many poeple can do that! :D

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think i could push the quad to go 150ft.....haha but i think im not going to try that till i get comfortable wit the 100

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
hey i had to bild the jump perfect haha i should get some credit haha jk jk ya hes crazy on quad

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
can u get some pics of you doing this jump, it sounds like it would be cool to see a pic or even better a video of you doing it!! The jump that is not IT! haha

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yah i will get sum pics...i live out in the country so i dont have dial up and a vid would talk way to much time to post on the net...but i will get sum pics next time i get over there....(its about a 30 min quad ride)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Wow!!! ...and I thought my 5 footer was big. :D :D

Good on ya man!! You ain't got stones.... you gots' a da biggin cocoNUTS!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
ya when me and mitch go out there again prob this weekend so ill ge pics of him jumpin the tripple and my 50 foot double

ps: i got a 300ex wit 5 grand into it :D

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by bryn 271@Sep 8 2004, 10:04 PM
ya when me and mitch go out there again prob this weekend so ill ge pics of him jumpin the tripple and my 50 foot double

ps: i got a 300ex wit 5 grand into it :D
Right on dude. I had 12 grand into my 465ex stroker, which I had 5 grand alone into the motor. But I'm glad I sold it and bought this bad @ss 450R!! Honda rocks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
good idea not taking the 150ft Mit, my friend found out the hard way that you want to work your way up

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What happend to your friend? how hard did he biff?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by KC400x@Sep 27 2004, 12:14 PM
good idea not taking 150 mit, my friend found out the hard way that you want to work your way up
thankfully that was the 300 ,and not my main baby (THE 450R)LOL

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by Mitco39@Sep 27 2004, 03:52 PM
What happend to your friend? how hard did he biff?
it was me :ph34r: I hit a jump with my 300ex a little too fast and went end over end :wacko:

·
Registered
425 Posts
the farrest someone when on a dirt bike is 250ft and it waz ryan capes it's on one of my brothers many dirt bike dvd's he waz on pavement and had about a 1mile run up to a 8ft high steel ramp he when higher then the parking lot lights
and landed on a dirt ramp witch had enoff dirt in it to make haft a supercross track

he planeds on making another try at going farther he made his ranp 11ft high and is going to make a bigger landing!!

this is about as far as anyone has jumped anything he wants to break 300ft or the langth of a foot ball feild next time with his 11ft high ramp!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts