Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have acouple parts for sale. First is a 03 crf fcr carb. It has a noss adaptor, adjustable fuel screw, #70 main air jet, hotstart compliant and has the tps plug ready to go. The carb was straight bored by DASA with their own billit venturi to a 43mm. I then had sredrum taper bore the back side 45mm down to the 43mm at the venturi. Would make a nice carb for a bigger motor. $400 shipped in the lower 48.

Next item is a 04/05 Fuel Customs intake. Everything in the pictures is included and in good shape. $140 shipped in the lower 48.

Last item is a T-DUB +2 swingarm for a 04/05 trx. It is in good shape as well. It has been powdercoated a gloss black with metal flake clear. It has skid plate mounts, bearings and I'm including a DID x ring chain. This is going to be $360 shipped in the lower 48.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ran every thing from a 14/39 to 13/37. With the 13/37 I was right about at the end of adjustment

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
argh! let me see what i can do... I have an 06 swinger and a nice stock 06 shock to trade plus cash ...and of course an 04 swinger and 04 shock..lol

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's powdercoated a gloss black with metal flake clear. I have my stocker back on my bike and I'm selling. Thats the reason I have this one, up for sale.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts