Honda TRX 450R banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
So until they make things right I will bad mouth them all I can to everyone. In fact I'm even thinking about renting a billboard in Dover Tenn. just so I can spread my message...

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
As a resident of AZ, I know for a fact about the RV plate and OHV offroad sticker. I'm not sure how the jurisdiction falls when its registered in another state. But i do know when riding at the Glamis dunes you need to have either a "non CA resident OHV sticker" or display a RV(recreational Vehicle) plate and be registered in the state you reside in. Even if it's going to be a day or two.
mine has a plate, just like any car.. and the tags dont expire until 2013...

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I doubt his local police dept. will do anything they usually don't have anything to do with internet cases. You could try contacting the better business bureau if his business has a legitimate license you could have it suspended or taken away for fraud.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I doubt his local police dept. will do anything they usually don't have anything to do with internet cases. You could try contacting the better business bureau if his business has a legitimate license you could have it suspended or taken away for fraud.
I did file a complaint with the BBB. They tried to contact them. According to the BBB they didn't get a reply or answer the phone. So the complaint was registered on the BBB site. But no further action was done and apperently is a dead end on the BBB's part. So really the BBB is a joke IMO... I do know I'm not done yet... I have been registering on every forum I can to spread the word of what a crappy business it is....I have ran craigslist ads too... and I'm not even done......

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The BBB has to send an agent out to investigate if they cannot get in contact with the business/owner. I had to call them on an auto body shop after my car was not repaired right and they refused to fix it. But I had to keep on them, like most federal agencies they don't care unless bothered about it constantly.

Yeah I almost bought something from them on Ebay too, but I looked at the feedback, seems to be a semi-recurring problem that people are getting wrong items, no items or broken items and he won't do anything about it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Not trying to be the bad apple here but I bought a 450R bottom engine for for a BB/Strk build, a subframe, & a kickstart conversion kit over a period of 2 yrs from him with no probs. All were bought using money orders in the mail. Just sayin. He a top rated seller on ebay.

·
"I'm Here to Party"
598 Posts
I'm with cadatonic I'm a big ebayer myself and I've bought some stuff off him as well like my gas tank and spindles, the shipping was fast and his description was spot on with the pictures. Not trying to step on toes, but that's just my input.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Anyone who sells 1000s of items on eBay can be considered top rated. But if you read the feedback on him, when he does mess up or someone doesn't like it..he either ignores them or tries blaming it on them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I might sound petty to some. But if it was a $50 to & $100 part....I could get over it a lot easier. But the frame did cost me $544. I have the frame listed locally and on E-Bay and not one call or bid. I have it listed for $200. Now thats a $344 loss on my part "if" I was to get the $200. So for E-Bay top seller to not make good on this is just not exceptable even if he has to take a small loss. I have offered to him to exchange for another frame w/ a title or a refund or make good on the title that he has in his possesion. At least he could do is send me the title back.....

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
You don't know anyone who owns a tow yard or anything that could put a lien on the vin #? If so he sends a letter to the "owner" who has the title with the cost it would be go get it back and if he doesn't respond to it within 30 days (might be more), then you can title it after that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well I could do that if the jerk would at least send me the title back. I have no info without the title. And I kick myself in the rear for not making a copy before I sent it. But I was thinking they had better customer service giving the feedback score they have....:angry:

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
You have the VIN on the frame.. All the info you need.

I'm tellin ya, get ahold of your local P.D.. I would be willing to bet they have an Internet fraud division and if the don't they will be able to point you in the right direction. Have all the emails printed out and handy along with your paypal receipt. I worked law enforcement for 10 years... You have a leg to stand on here if you take the right steps.

Also... I know you paid with paypal but did you use a credit card or your bank account? Even though the buyer protection is up on paypal you might still be able to use buyer protection through your bank or credit card... Sounds like a pain in the arse but you're right when you say it wasn't a petty purchase... It's 500 bucks!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
fill a claim in PayPal for sure they gonna help you!! remember if they don't answer to PayPal, PayPal refund you the money or if they can get the money PayPal has an insurance, maybe you can't get all the money but better a few dollars than nothing.

I'm a top seller in eBay more than 1000 feedback and I never do this kind of thing. Always I'm happy to help the costumers!!

GL !!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
bump

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
to the top..

·
Registered
170 Posts
I've purchased few things last month and the shipment took over 20 days to Miami...Asked why and he answered they re-coat the cluctch cover 'cause wasn't perfect.
Will update once I have the goods here, but at the moment the only thing I can say is that they are very slow to answer mails.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
bump....whats the status on waiting for those parts?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had some problems with him too......I payed for parts on April 17 and he didnt ship them till May 1st

He apparently only answers e-mails mon -weds from my experience. Really annoying how slow his response time is to e-mails. And he has no phone service either

Decent parts that are covered in a gallon ofl to shine them

Won't be sending him anymore of money

21 - 40 of 43 Posts