Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's kick things off with a Barker Sale!!

Tim Barker is the mastermind behind his pipes with over 20 years experience in ATV exhaust fabrication. Each pipe goes through an extensive R&D process with more of a hand tailored process looking for every bit of horse power available. These pipes are not just something pushed out, there are countless hours of design and development put into each pipe on the dyno and off. Each design tested in multiple scenarios,on bikes with extensive engine modifications and also on bikes that are closer to a stock configuration to see what actually delivers. A lot of companies that we see mainly just fabricate something that will work, and although they do work better than a stock system there are many factors that they don't touch on. Like finding the perfect bend, diameter head pipe, tuned length, megaphone design. This thought process and attention to detail is why these pipes perform so well, and why I applied to sell them! I could tell by the specs.

04-05 and 06+ Full Systems Retail at 588.34
CFM's Price $505 shipped to the lower 48

This is for the economy model. It will be a brushed aluminum finish can and a standard finish header. You can choose between Black, Blue, Red, or Yellow for the name plate, and/or the billet bracket. You can add black PC to the can for $40 extra, and to the exhaust tip for $10 extra. You can also add black ceramic coating to the header for $110 extra. There are also spark arrestors available for $15 and quiet cores for $20.

TRX450 Drag Pipe (All Models) Retail at $408.47
CFM's Price $370 shipped to the lower 48

This is for the economy model. It will be a brushed aluminum finish can and a standard finish header. You can choose between Black, Blue, Red, or Yellow for the name plate, and/or the billet bracket. You can add black PC to the can for $40 extra, and to the exhaust tip for $10 extra. You can also add black ceramic coating to the header for $110 extra. There are also spark arrestors available for $15 and quiet cores for $20.

Features: Removable aluminum heat shield standard, riveted aluminum Barker's badge. Optional Quiet Core and spark arrestor inserts.
Sound level: Typically 103 dB without the silencer, and 94 dB with Quiet Core insert (with a loss of only 1.5 HP you might want to run the Quiet Core all the time!).
Options: Ceramic coating for pipe. Powder coating for silencer. Ask about colors.

There are many other models available! If you don't see what you want, just ask!

I can ship these world wide, contact me for pricing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts