Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Guetter is nailing the backflip left and right! This is going to make the general public go quad-crazy when they hit the X-Games! On the site it says he hit it 7 times in one weekend, this guy is sick

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
If you watch these two videos it really shows how far he has already come from his first attempt a couple months back. From what I hear, the flip has actually helped us a lot in our chances of getting into the X-Games soon :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
That's awesome kid, we need to be in the X games. 4 tires mean twice the excitement. Twice as extreme!

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by i wanna 450r@Jun 6 2004, 08:41 AM
and guetter said he even landed the no hander lander flip. that dude is SIC

PLEASE give us a link to him saying that!! I want detailllls! :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD+Jun 6 2004, 07:10 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-i wanna 450r
@Jun 6 2004, 08:41 AM
and guetter said he even landed the no hander lander flip. that dude is SIC

PLEASE give us a link to him saying that!! I want detailllls! :D [/b]
here it is http://www.hbombfilms.com/forum/viewtopic....er=asc&start=15 he doesnt say much about just some noob started a thread about some dude landing a flip a year ago and then someother dude said the jon got to bet him to the punch and do a modified backie or something like that and jon said "i guess i already beat him to the punch for the no handed lander already"

·
Registered
986 Posts
now if he'd only do it on an R!!.......

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Jun 22 2004, 05:01 PM
Somebody needs to do the backflip on the R. Then it would go world wide. The 'R' lives again!!! :D
Some guy is gonna do it soon, his nickname is steelrod and he has already tried it several times into water!! :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD+Jun 22 2004, 04:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rico'450R
@Jun 22 2004, 05:01 PM
Somebody needs to do the backflip on the R. Then it would go world wide. The 'R' lives again!!! :D
Some guy is gonna do it soon, his nickname is steelrod and he has already tried it several times into water!! :D [/b]
kelly chang he was huevos 4 and 6

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by i wanna 450r+Jun 22 2004, 05:19 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2004, 04:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rico'450R
@Jun 22 2004, 05:01 PM

Some guy is gonna do it soon, his nickname is steelrod and he has already tried it several times into water!! :D
kelly chang he was huevos 4 and 6 [/b]
Thats his name, cant believe I forgot it! And Rico, he hasn't landed it yet, but when he does I will make sure I get that video on here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Kelly wants to do it but im not sure when. few other guys want to go for it as well but we'll see. im probably going to huck the 75ft flip pretty soon, been wanting to do it for awhile. wish me luck

got some new pics for you guys if you havent seen them.

on the big screen

·
Registered
9 Posts
Originally posted by Schmitthead@Jun 30 2004, 07:20 PM
When you gonna do it on a 450R? lol
Well anyways welcome to the site, we are glad to have you.

Schmitty
when they give it more power! hahaha nah just kidding... i'll use a different quad when i have to, as for right now theres no reason to trade off the yfz's B)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts