Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This months raffle is for a Venom ported 04-05 TRX450R cylinder head.

Here is a link to pics and a description of the head -

http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?sho...mp;#entry529534

The rules are the same as always, you must have 25 posts to be eligible for the raffle. The tickets are 2 dollars a piece or you can buy 7 tickets for $10 or 15 tickets for $20.

2nd place will recieve a bunch of Org stickers and decals.

The raffle will be around the 1st of September. I accept paypal, cashiers checks or money orders. My paypal is [email protected]. Good luck! If you paypal make sure to put your Org user name in the note plz.

I will try to pm you when I receive your payment. Please give it a few days, as sometimes I cannot always get back to you the next day.

There will be no trash talking or drama allowed in this thread. The Raffle section is not the place for that type of thing. If you don't have anything nice to say please don't post. Don't tempt fate....

Thanks

Jake

Edit -

Guys I'm going to do things slightly different this Raffle. Once I put everyones tickets in the bowl, I will pm each person with their ticket numbers. Once I've drawn the winner I will post the winning number up in this thread and that person will have to post that they are the winner. Of course I keep track of who has what number so no one will be able to claim it if they do not have the number.

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, help support the site :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
good numbers,good numbers,good numbers,good numbers,good numbers, lol.

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys I'm going to do things slightly different this Raffle. Once I put everyones tickets in the bowl, I will pm each person with their ticket numbers. Once I've drawn the winner I will post the winning number up in this thread and that person will have to post that they are the winner. Of course I keep track of who has what number so no one will be able to claim it if they do not have the number.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Lets see................75 tickets for $100.00...............225 tickets for $300.00................New head as above...............= ALOT of $$$$$
I'm in.

Bulldog

·
Registered
317 Posts
Guys I'm going to do things slightly different this Raffle. Once I put everyones tickets in the bowl, I will pm each person with their ticket numbers. Once I've drawn the winner I will post the winning number up in this thread and that person will have to post that they are the winner. Of course I keep track of who has what number so no one will be able to claim it if they do not have the number.[/b]

Have you determined if the drawing will be on 9/1/08 for sure? :popc1:

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys I'm going to do things slightly different this Raffle. Once I put everyones tickets in the bowl, I will pm each person with their ticket numbers. Once I've drawn the winner I will post the winning number up in this thread and that person will have to post that they are the winner. Of course I keep track of who has what number so no one will be able to claim it if they do not have the number.[/b]

Have you determined if the drawing will be on 9/1/08 for sure? :popc1:
[/b]
I usually try to do it as quick as I can when I have time. Work, plans and things like that can get in the way. For example I will be at the dunes from Aug 29 - Sep 1st.

·
Registered
457 Posts
just checking but, i got an email saying the raffle is allmost over so get in soon, but i allready bought in, didnt get my numbers yet.

was that just an mass email?

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
just checking but, i got an email saying the raffle is allmost over so get in soon, but i allready bought in, didnt get my numbers yet.

was that just an mass email?[/b]

yea i got the email as well

·
Registered
260 Posts
depotman what is your paypal adress that you would like the money sent too? Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
depotman what is your paypal adress that you would like the money sent too? Thanks[/b]
It's in his first post, 6th line down.

·
Registered
22 Posts
This months raffle is for a Venom ported 04-05 TRX450R cylinder head.

Here is a link to pics and a description of the head -

http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?sho...mp;#entry529534

The rules are the same as always, you must have 25 posts to be eligible for the raffle. The tickets are 2 dollars a piece or you can buy 7 tickets for $10 or 15 tickets for $20.

2nd place will recieve a bunch of Org stickers and decals.

The raffle will be around the 1st of September. I accept paypal, cashiers checks or money orders. My paypal is [email protected]. Good luck! If you paypal make sure to put your Org user name in the note plz.

I will try to pm you when I receive your payment. Please give it a few days, as sometimes I cannot always get back to you the next day.

There will be no trash talking or drama allowed in this thread. The Raffle section is not the place for that type of thing. If you don't have anything nice to say please don't post. Don't tempt fate....

Thanks

Jake

Edit -

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

was that just an mass email?[/b]
Ya, sorry I sent out a mass email to all the members just letting them know about the raffle. I'm not sure but I might wait and tear off/put all the raffle tickets in the bowl at the same time so I don't lose any putting them in as I get payment. Then at the end of the month I'll send out the ticket numbers to everyone, then I will do the drawing.

I know people are anxious to get their ticket numbers so I might send em out anyhow and just put a lid on the bowl.

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
People that want to spend $40 for tickets I will give you 5 free, so 35 tickets for $40.

So the prices would be $2 for 1, $10 for 7, $20 for 15, and $40 for 35.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts