Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody use a stand for there quad in the garage? If so what brand? I have been kicking around the idea of buying one but I don't know of anyone who uses them. I already have a floor jack and I will be working nights for the next two weeks and could surely sneek in some time to weld up a cradle to fit the jack. Just wondering how the folding stands work....

Thanks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Im wondering the same thing. Im tired of using a jack and jackstands. I have my eye on the Tusk model from Rockymoutainatv.com but I havent decided yet if I need it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
i use stands on a daily bases. i hate sitting on the ground to work on bikes.

·
Registered
234 Posts
heres a pic of my yfz sitting on our stand. i have put every thing from a blaster to a kfx 700 on the thing. its a little scachy with the 700 on it but it works fine. it folds up nicely and fits under your bike in the back of your truck.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by desert_450r+Aug 5 2004, 03:39 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-wppracing
@Aug 2 2004, 03:13 AM
I use a ATV lift. You can get them at Sears , sometimes at Walmart or from Northern Tools.
Prices varry from $100-$150.00
Wal-Mart has ATV lifts ?
[/b]
they sale ATV tires too...just not the brand we use....

·
Registered
218 Posts
I just got one of the X type stands and it is awsome! I had never used one before buying this one, and it makes a world of difference when you have to work on your quad! They are def worth the money! I got mine from wwwmagicracing.com. Can't remember exactly how much it was, but somewhere around $105. I could put some pics on here up close if you want to try and make one!

·
Registered
29 Posts
sam's has a crewline aluminum atv/motorcycle jack that is badass.ipicked one up fo 160.00 and it was well worth it.hydralic upto 1500lbs and you can roll it around with ease.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I gotta fork truck that i can move as high or low as i want..... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts