Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one of the ATV power packs from Advantage performance or know anything about them? They come with K&N filter, outerfilter, filter oil, and jet kit for around $150. The Pro pack is the same but with a high-flow K&N filter, and a Pro Design plate for the filter, i think for around $200. They are supposed to add 15% and 19% for the Pro pack. Do u know if they are any good and are worth getting? I plan on getting one because I have to rejet for my HRC end cap. Also do u think I should take my airbox lid off?
thanks
Zach

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
I have the pro power pack, i got it with my dmc pipe, it was an easy install, but if i were u when u rejet, u should have all the jets for the hrc, if not get it, but if u have all the jets u mine as well just get an air filter.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something, but why not just buy a K&N, bottle of oil and cleaner and a pre-charger seperately and save about 70 bucks?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Buy the Sparks filter kit for $45

The HRC needle/jet kit for $25

Pick up your favorite oil/cleaner (PJ1, Bel Ray, whatever) $10-$15

Spend about $80 bucks and have better parts than what you will get in the kit.

As for the airbox lid you would be better off cutting the rear portion out to mimic the HRC lid. Complete removal may induce a low end bog.

In comparison to the $200 "power pack" you would even have enough left over to buy a Hotcams stage 1 or 2 which can be found for about $120!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts