Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so FourWerx Motorsports is soon to become an ASV dealer. I will offer a full line of ASV products, and will try to stock as much as I can.

I'm wondering what you guys like to use? I have run the C-5 stuff on my 450r's for the past couple years and love em. I also have some F-3 levers here that I havn't gotten to try out yet, but they look very nice as well!

I'm about to order some stuff for stock, but would like to gauge what you guys like, and would purchase. Also, what colors? Silver, Black , Blue or Red?

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
those asv levers from everything i have heard are suppose to be badass.... i would rock the black ones on my 450r !!!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
:) I'll have them for you guys soon!

Jay[/b]

hey I'm looking to get some red one's how soon before you think you'll have the levers?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Will you be charging ASV's price or will there be some sort of discount because Ive been thinking about tricking my bike out with some.

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
i love the f3's excellent levers, i kinda wish i had the f3 pro model but these are awesome

i would like to have one of the brake lever things that allow the master cylinder to pivot when it flips so it doesnt break off ,i forgot what they are called

i think the best color to stock if you where to only pic one would be black, red anodized will fade after a while and blue? this isnt a yamaha site lmao

polished would be nice but not many ppl go for that either because they want something different and the stock levers are polished, BUT the polished levers wont fade from being used alot

also those Y-wrenches are the CHIT seriously stock those, i absolutely LOVE mine

what else does asv make?

G

·
i love the f3's excellent levers, i kinda wish i had the f3 pro model but these are awesome

i would like to have one of the brake lever things that allow the master cylinder to pivot when it flips so it doesnt break off ,i forgot what they are called

i think the best color to stock if you where to only pic one would be black, red anodized will fade after a while and blue? this isnt a yamaha site lmao

polished would be nice but not many ppl go for that either because they want something different and the stock levers are polished, BUT the polished levers wont fade from being used alot

also those Y-wrenches are the CHIT seriously stock those, i absolutely LOVE mine

what else does asv make?[/b]
are you talking about the f3s fading cause my c5s arent fading at all and its out in the sun alot

·
Registered
11,022 Posts

what else does asv make?[/b]
are you talking about the f3s fading cause my c5s arent fading at all and its out in the sun alot
[/b]

no not talking about any of them in specific but red anodized usualyl fades on everything ive had and turns to pink lol but the asv's anodizing might be better mine are black so i dont personally know

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I'm going to be making an order today or tommorow and should have some F3 levers in stock soon. I'm not going to stock a ton, but will get some here for you guys and will be able to continuously get them in stock.

I'll also be getting some of the rotator clamps as well which will free up the rotation of the levers around the bars if you end up tipping it or rolling it.

Prices will be less than retail also.

Thanks, Jay

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To anyone else that is wanting these, I have lots in stock and/or can get them to you right away. I carry the full line of ASV stuff so anything you need I can get.

Hit me up, this stuff is a great modification for your quad!

Jay

1 - 17 of 17 Posts