Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of good trails anywhere in Arizona. I mostly go to Glamis but i want places to ride when i am not there and i do not know of very many spots here. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
175 Posts
The Cinders in Flagstaff is one of the places we go riding during the summer. It is nice and cool there. B) Use your paddles and jet two down. There are great hill climbs and cool trails. We will be up there for labor day weekend! :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
I see you are fom Scottsdale Have you ridden Four Peaks or Crown King?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by TRX450RACER@Aug 26 2004, 07:26 PM
I see you are fom Scottsdale Have you ridden Four Peaks or Crown King?
those two are awsome.sycamore creek, bartlett lake,prescott-alto pit. and if you like racing you have -speedworld mx park,canyon ,ect.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
WOW, now that is what I am talking about dez... That is one of the most useful post's I have seen on here... (even thought it was cut and paste :D ). But I am always looking for new good places to ride...

Dave

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive been to Cinders, Sycamaore, and Prescott. Can I do the 4 pks trail with one tank of gas? Does anyone know of any other cooler weather places to ride near Show Low, Pine Top, Munds Park, Prescott. Any of those areas would be great.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by AZ450R@Aug 30 2004, 11:55 AM
Ive been to Cinders, Sycamaore, and Prescott.  Can I do the 4 pks trail with one tank of gas?  Does anyone know of any other cooler weather places to ride near Show Low, Pine Top, Munds Park, Prescott.  Any of those areas would be great.
AZ450 I live in Pinetop.. There are a lot of places to ride....nice and cool as well..
I have a bunch of friends that live in the valley and they just leave their quads up here for the summer...They come up on the weekends...So if anyone wants to make the trip up just let me know...and I'll show you around...GOTIS

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Gotis...whats up buddy?
Still wanting to meet you in Coral Pink, just been busy, keep in touch!

·
Registered
35 Posts
What's up KGB??? Yea I'm still down for Coral Pink....Summer is always busy..LOL
Let me know when you are ready....Just had a A/C unit installed in the trailer :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts