Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use the upside app or any other fuel saver/cash back rewards? I started using the upside app and it shows what cash back offers gas stations around you are offering. It's not always a lot but over time it adds up and it helps find the lowest prices. I started using it when the gas prices got really high a few months ago.

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
721 Posts
Does anyone use the upside app or any other fuel saver/cash back rewards? I started using the upside app and it shows what cash back offers gas stations around you are offering. It's not always a lot but over time it adds up and it helps find the lowest prices. I started using it when the gas prices got really high a few months ago.
No not me. Why do you ask tho? If you don’t mind me asking?

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
721 Posts
With high gas prices, it’s definitely good to save with everyday vehicle. But the quad doesnt really hurt the pockets as far as how much gas being used. Gas prices still suck tho. Thanks Biden 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
2 Posts
I e been using upside for a while. It works good for me.

·
Registered
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hit a deer with my car and have been driving my truck for the past month while it's being fixed. My truck uses more than twice as much fuel as my car so anything helps.

·
Registered
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How about riding? Do you use pump gas, or the more expensive stuff. Oh and is the deer ok 😆
As for the deer I have no idea, it happened going 70mph on a blacktop when it was pitch black dark so I couldn't see anything until I got to a gas station. I haven't been riding much recently since I have so many things going on and everyone I ride with has sold theirs and moved on to other things. I guess that is just how things change as you get older unfortunately.

·
Registered
32 Posts
As for the deer I have no idea, it happened going 70mph on a blacktop when it was pitch black dark so I couldn't see anything until I got to a gas station. I haven't been riding much recently since I have so many things going on and everyone I ride with has sold theirs and moved on to other things. I guess that is just how things change as you get older unfortunately.
Wow, well glad you didn't get hurt. And I know what you mean about people giving up this hobby. I'm last of the Mohicans amongst my riding Buddies. But I already have my daughter riding a battery powered four wheeler. shes 3 .so I'll continue with this passion with her and pass it on down to her.ill ride till my body doesn't allow it. Hopefully you do too. Bunch of old geezers hiting jumps and wheeling sport quads is awesome 🤣 . If you find the time send some pics. And ride. Good luck bro. Hope you get your car back soon.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow, well glad you didn't get hurt. And I know what you mean about people giving up this hobby. I'm last of the Mohicans amongst my riding Buddies. But I already have my daughter riding a battery powered four wheeler. shes 3 .so I'll continue with this passion with her and pass it on down to her.ill ride till my body doesn't allow it. Hopefully you do too. Bunch of old geezers hiting jumps and wheeling sport quads is awesome 🤣 . If you find the time send some pics. And ride. Good luck bro. Hope you get your car back soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts