Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topic said, anyone running the Houser long travel rear end? How's the long travel front?

I was thinking of getting a laegers protrax but for the price I could almost get a new front and rear end, from Houser. They use laegers ball joints up front so how bad could it be.

I'm gonna call them tomarrow, for more info. Window shopping, at the moment.

Schimity, after I call and bug them I'll have to send you a pm.

Did you look on the website, under contact. That Erin chick is kinda hot :D

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by the_hulkamaniac@Oct 5 2004, 11:48 PM
Like the topic said, anyone running the Houser long  travel rear end?  How's the long travel front?

I was thinking of getting a laegers protrax but for the price I could almost get a new front and rear end, from Houser.  They use laegers ball joints up front so how bad could it be.

I'm gonna call them tomarrow, for more info.  Window shopping, at the moment.

Schimity, after I call and bug them I'll have to send you a pm.

Did you look on the website, under contact.  That Erin chick is kinda hot :D
Talk to Smitty,,,he has that same setup!!! :D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I have the Houser front LT setup, not the rear. My only regret is I would of went with +3 so I could be 50' with stock offset rims. I dont like my brake caliper and all the other stuff exposed. Hit me up though, I can get you a good deal on your whole setup.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Definatly I'll be contacting you. Like I said just window shopping in the suspension set-up at the moment. I would rather buy from you than direct from Houser. Support the site that helps me the most.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts