Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey whats up i live in southern NH and there is some pretty descent riding here dont know how far the drive would be for you but might not be worth it since everywere is getting shut down, slowly but it happening. Your best bet is to just check out the web for places to ride. Goodluck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Kid i will check that out it, it is close to me and southern NH is getting kinda old. My buddy found a place off Exit 18 on 93 when i get more infp ill post it. I got back on my bike depsite my ankle being broken but i could look at it any longer i had to ride...Maybe i will see you one sunday,orange Fox Jersey and black and silver HJC helmet and obviously be on my R

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Kid there is only one place i know of in Berlin(i think that is the town) up by claremont. Hundreds of miles of riding and very diverse. My buddy took me out to Canterbury NH on saturday and my god it was some of the best riding i have done and he brought us out to a HUGE pit and it was so nice we were all sitting there just chatting it up when the cops showed up and took registration and told us is was town owned and gave us warnings but the cops was prob the hottest female cop io have seen, that was the spot off exit 18 on 93. Any more questions let me know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.