Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting a curtis sparks full exhaust race core for my 07 450er and I was wondering what jetting anyone was or would run at sea level. And i ordered the sparks jet kit and if anyone thinks that would work fine? Also, Lid will be off for the most part.

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
no sure at sea level but at about 800ft i would guess a 162-165 main 45 pilot jet and needle on the 3rd clip from top

dont forget to try and get a leak jet to help with bog/hesitation a 55 leak jet would work suffecient not quiet sure where to get them from tho

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no sure at sea level but at about 800ft i would guess a 162-165 main 45 pilot jet and needle on the 3rd clip from top

dont forget to try and get a leak jet to help with bog/hesitation a 55 leak jet would work suffecient not quiet sure where to get them from tho[/b]
Does ANYONE have any idea wtf comes in the sparks jet kit for the 450rs? ..I looked everywhere and i cannot find its contents anywheres.. I thought the sparks kit came with a leak jet? Im guessing its not a 55..?

EDIT: Ok, I found a site that sells leak jets..they sell them from 35-60 ..would I need a 55 or lower? I heard a few people using like 35s?

DOUBLE EDIT: Lol ok just went to sparks site and it tells me exactly the jetting i need for sea level with everything i ordered...Does a 175 main jet, sparks needle on 4th clip, with stock pilot and 2 turns on fuel screw sound good? and would I still need to adjust the leak jet? What is stock and would 55 be fine.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone know what comes in the sparks jet kit? I dont know if it comes with a leak jet or not, but im probly going to need the 55 leak jet right? So should I just order that now so its here when I rejet my bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts