Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to show ya guys my lt250r, i bought it beat down to fix up and sale. im waiting on front wheels, hood cap, bumper, and havent put the shock covers on yet. its got a fresh top end (30 over hasnt even been started yet cause im waiting on a dang clutch cover), boyseen pro reeds, and a full fmf system. not a whole lot nut it should run pretty strong once its all finished. the hood is just sitting on there by the way

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
thats sweet man
looks good :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
wow i didnt think it was that old. I had a 1992LT in 1996 for two months and some jackass stole it out of my parents backyard.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i hate that &#@&#'n $h!t, i wouldnt so much as steal a gas cap off of someone it just makes me sick. work hard to get something nice and some jack ass come along and screws you. especially with something like a quad. im not sure if home owners insurance covers that but i know getting regular insurance for a quad is a bit pricey.

·
Registered
986 Posts
what are the rear tires/size on that?

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by jeepnrocks@Jul 6 2004, 10:46 PM
20*10*9 pretty sure
I bet they are 20 / 11 / 9....that is more common in that fast tracker tire....

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good luck with that. its a blast to take something old and beat and make it great again !!
p.s. if your pegs are beat you can shapen them very easily with a dremel and cutting wheel. ya probably already know this but i figured id let ya know

1 - 20 of 22 Posts