Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after having my stint with a 240sx i decided drifting isnt my fortay and it was time to get back into a honda. So afew weeks ago i picked up this 97 civic ex coupe. So far it has skunk2 pro RS coilovers, skunk2 lca's, skunk2 mega power catback, code pager alarm, acura integra LS wheels with anodized locking lugs, 2000 SI rear end minus the tail lights, and a pioneer deck.

i love it but its pretty loud, but definatly a huge upgrade to my 240sx. I paid 3700 for it and already put 400 into it (alarm).

Tell me what you guys think!

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
smore

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and lastly

Attachments

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Sick ride dude, but I personally would have stuck with the RWD I can't stand FWD lol. I had a Skunk2 Mega Power exhaust on my '03 Si and loved the sound. Definitely a fun car with GREAT gas mileage.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, but the 240 was shot, power nothing, no cruise, no ac, no stereo, i lost my job right after i got it and i was going to fix it up, never happened.

funny sidenote, the kid who bought the 240 from me blew it up on the way to his house, didnt even blame me, so im guessing he was drifting it.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
its good to see your not one of those kids that puts a 5inch exahust on that doesnt fit and a sh1ty system an think its the baddast thing on the block

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its good to see your not one of those kids that puts a 5inch exahust on that doesnt fit and a sh1ty system an think its the baddast thing on the block[/b]
the wing, graphics, euro tail lights and neon kit are in the mail :innocent:

LOL never, im just gonna put a stock EX wing back on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts