Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our buddies over at Adapt Racing gave www.TRX450R.org a special first look at their new graphic's kit. This kit is possibly the final product, but they would like us to give them some insight on its looks. Feel free to give them your opinion. All suggestions will be reviewed.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks Schmitthead for hook'n us up with your members. We really do want the suggestions and opinions from the members of trx450r.org. We agree that One Industries has a nice kit but we want to do a very different looking kit. Any suggestions you guys have are very appreciated. We are also going to create a version to work with the black plastics as well. Don't forget to check out www.adaptracing.com!

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
i bet instead of the blue, a chromy flaked grey would look good, i got that sorta scheeme in my helmet and it looks awesome, just a thot

·
Registered
810 Posts
I also like the tribal look. Although since I already have a different seat cover I wouldn't purchase it. It's nice integrating the graghics with the cover, but it isn't my thing. Make me a kit to work with this seat cover and I'll take it....

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by Adapt Racing@Aug 26 2004, 03:46 PM
Thanks Schmitthead for hook'n us up with your members. We really do want the suggestions and opinions from the members of trx450r.org. We agree that One Industries has a nice kit but we want to do a very different looking kit. Any suggestions you guys have are very appreciated. We are also going to create a version to work with the black plastics as well. Don't forget to check out www.adaptracing.com!
The only thing that I would change is the blue. You can't have the color blue on a Honda IMO :D .

·
Registered
132 Posts
Originally posted by quadboy+Aug 26 2004, 07:42 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Adapt Racing
@Aug 26 2004, 03:46 PM
The only thing that I would change is the blue. You can't have the color blue on a Honda IMO :D . [/b]
I agree. I like it except for the blue. Change that to a silver or black and it would look real good.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I like it a lot better than the one industries!! The adapt one has a more race/freestyle look to it , id buy one!!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I would like to see a grey instead of blue also, a metalliac look. Other than that they look great! :D

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I have to see them on....I dont know, they might be a little to gay for me. You know that Wal Mart look. B)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well, we appreciate the comments! Although they were not quite as well received as we thought they would have been, we will pull the blue and replace with a reflective silver color. Also, we can photoshop them on a quad to see what they will look like on the R. We will get back to you guys soon. Keep the comments coming.

Thanks again,

Adapt Racing

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by Adapt Racing@Aug 27 2004, 06:23 AM
Well, we appreciate the comments! Although they were not quite as well received as we thought they would have been, we will pull the blue and replace with a reflective silver color. Also, we can photoshop them on a quad to see what they will look like on the R. We will get back to you guys soon. Keep the comments coming.

Thanks again,

Adapt Racing
that would be cool with the silver too. when do you think you can get a photo?

·
Registered
150 Posts
WHATS UP EVERYONE?!

I JUST BOUGHT MY 450R SATURDAY AND CAME ACROSS THIS SITE MONDAY.

ADAPT:
THESE ARE THE BEST LOOKING GRAPHICS I'VE FOUND, ARE YOU WORKING ON ANY FOR THE BLACK 450R?? I TOOK YOUR IMAGE AND PHOTOSHOPPED MY IDEA FOR THE BLACK.

OPINIONS ANYONE???

·
Registered
46 Posts
itrytorace,

You are right on track for what we were thinking on the black. Yes we will have them available. Hopefully in about a month. We will post more images as we work on them. Thanks for the compliments.

Adapt Racing

·
Registered
18 Posts
It would help alot to see the graphics on a quad, I think you need to use silver, gray, or black on the red plastic, if you go with black or an after market color plastic then its game on.

·
Registered
315 Posts
The black version itry posted looks awesome!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks! i just threw colors in that would match on mine. I have the black 450R (obviously) with the red shocks and a set of Hiper wheels with yellow beadlocks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts