Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 trx450 electric start with stock suspension. I want to get my shocks revalved and resprung for desert riding and need a shop to do so, are there any good shops still active in 2021? I've tried JET and Derisi but they don't answer phones or return emails, any suggestions?

·
Registered
39 Posts
got in contact with Tim @ JET today, i'm gonna have him do triple fronts and single rear. Im hoping JETs reputation from the old days still holds up after so long.
What are they charging for that? I need the same thing done. I have an 08 450ER living in Arizona and need to set up my stock shocks for desert. I'd like to do a long travel conversion

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What are they charging for that? I need the same thing done. I have an 08 450ER living in Arizona and need to set up my stock shocks for desert. I'd like to do a long travel conversion
He quoted me $850 but I decided against going with Jet, Tim seams to be rather flaky. He said he would get everything set up for me to send them in multiple times but never did so. He was also very abrupt on the phone, got the feeling he didn't want to do them. I ended up going with Bart @ Shockworxs for dual fronts single rear standard travel with his XC link, $850.

·
Registered
20 Posts
He quoted me $850 but I decided against going with Jet, Tim seams to be rather flaky. He said he would get everything set up for me to send them in multiple times but never did so. He was also very abrupt on the phone, got the feeling he didn't want to do them. I ended up going with Bart @ Shockworxs for dual fronts single rear standard travel with his XC link, $850.
ANYONE but JET..... Customer service is AWFUL.... Well, COMMUNICATION is AWFUL.....and if you order now you might get them by next year.... Just my .02

1 - 7 of 7 Posts