Registered
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we just recieved huge shipments of producs from these companies:

AC racing

Sparks Racing

Kenda Klaw tires

RPM axles

we now have huge inventories of these parts once again... please contact us if you need anything... thanks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
25 Posts
What price do you have on your RPM axles??? Also, do you have the RPM Anti-Fade Lock Nut / Brake Hub??? If so, how much would both of those items cost???

Thanks

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Motoman440@Jun 14 2004, 02:08 PM
What price do you have on your RPM axles???  Also, do you have the RPM Anti-Fade Lock Nut / Brake Hub???  If so, how much would both of those items cost???

Thanks
the RPM axles are $509.95 for the RPM dominator. they come with the race style sprocket hub... which is much stronger than the std RPM version.

the anti fade i can also get you... it is $199.99

the axles are here in stock. and i could have RPM drop ship you an antifade if youd like. thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
How much for a sparks air filter kit and two kenda knarly 18-10.5x8's?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Me and my girlfriend have a big fight going on over this ? Does anyone make a mount for the key and temp light for the 450R yet? She don't won't to drill holes in the plastic so I thought I would ask.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
haha, trailtech does but she won't know if you don't tell her! :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
check out suspension&chassis / handle bar question/ page 2, thats my trail tech set up . and if you need more or less height, they can do that to. wood ward handles trail tech B) B)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts