Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have these? When i installed mine i actually had to bend the left side one a little to get it to line up. i havent even rode it since i installed them.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
how much did you pay for them.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
B) Thats a good price, where did you get them from.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
cool thanks...thats weird its a john deer place...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am not sure if he owns it or not but he is a budget racer that likes to get people, among himself good deals

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by Schmitthead@Mar 11 2004, 10:02 PM
i am not sure if he owns it or not but he is a budget racer that likes to get people, among himself good deals
So, is he gonna be a sponser? Or is he just hookin people on this forum up with good prices?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is a friend from another forum, and as for being a sponsor: no he isnt but he will continue to give us members over here at trx450r.org good prices.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am going to be selling these propegs in a couple of weeks. they have never been used, just installed. Pro armor doesnt want me to have them.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by Schmitthead@Mar 12 2004, 07:50 PM
i am going to be selling these propegs in a couple of weeks. they have never been used, just installed. Pro armor doesnt want me to have them.
How much do you want for them?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Originally posted by Schmitthead@Mar 11 2004, 09:56 PM
mgnolia tractor

call them up and ask for bob, and tell him your from this forum and he will give you the same price.
Bob is cool. I just ordered some hipers and kenda klaws and he hooked me up on pretty good prices.

·
Registered
132 Posts
$984 shipped to my door for 4 hipers with red rings and 4 kenda klaws.

·
Registered
132 Posts
They won't be mounted but the hipers are modular so I don't think they're tough to put together. I think you just put them around the tire and tighten them to seat the bead. Hopefully I get directions.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by jmoney45@Mar 16 2004, 07:48 PM
They won't be mounted but the hipers are modular so I don't think they're tough to put together.  I think you just put them around the tire and tighten them to seat the bead.  Hopefully I get directions.
Let me know...I could be gettin HiPers...not sure yet though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts