Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of AC pro pegs for sale w/ heel guards and black nets. They are off my 05 TRX. They are still in good shape...i can get u pics if u need....100.00 shipped...

·
Registered
692 Posts
I have a set of AC pro pegs for sale w/ heel guards and black nets. They are off my 05 TRX. They are still in good shape...i can get u pics if u need....100.00 shipped...[/b]

im interested in the nerfs...will they fit an 07 ?? and would you trade any parts for a big gun evo x full exhaust ???

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I have a set of AC pro pegs for sale w/ heel guards and black nets. They are off my 05 TRX. They are still in good shape...i can get u pics if u need....100.00 shipped...[/b]
pics please

thanks

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics please

thanks
[/b]
I can't post one here...I'll have to send it through email......give me your email addy to send them to....& I'm sure they would fit an 07....

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

im interested in the nerfs...will they fit an 07 ?? and would you trade any parts for a big gun evo x full exhaust ???
[/b]
I dont see why they wouldn't fit an 07. Sorry not interested in a trade...thanx....Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts