Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST GOT MY AC STANDERD NERF'S WITH NO INSTRUCTION'S.EBAY OFCOURSE.WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST CLOSE UP PIC'S WITH THERE AC STANDARD NERF'S WITH ROLL PEGS.THANK YOU

·
Registered
327 Posts
i may be wrong but i think roll pegs are 1 in back from stock. that maybe the reason they dont seem to be right. you will probabley need to drill in your mounting spots (on the pegs)as well. B) B)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
They should bolt up and line up perfectly. Here are some pics of mine. Luckily I just got a digital camera. I finally bought something that I can't bolt on the quad. Excuse the dirt I just rode tonight.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by WINGNUT450R@Aug 6 2004, 08:48 PM
450R RACER,I do appreciate it.Those are some great pic's.That is just what I needed
I agree it is a simple task to install when you recieve the correct nerf bar's.I just tried to get them on and damb it ,there the wrong one's!Ebay, every once in a while you get screwed.Hope this guy doesnt give me any crap on the return.Thanks for everyone's help

·
Registered
234 Posts
there should be a part # stamped on them. 04-4125. it will be on the 3/8" flat bar that bolts up to the motor mount. the ims pegs are 3/4" back from stock. i had to streach mine just a hair to bolt them up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts