Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bumper and nerfs arrived today. :D The bumper looks great I haven't opened the nerfs but I expect the same quality there. I will post pics ASAP.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I only had to use tha hammer and impact gun once. Everything else went smoothly. Check out my new bling yo!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looks good bro!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by fast@Aug 12 2004, 11:05 PM
looks very nice do you have any pics of you riding it?
Man I have been to the dunes and trails in the two weeks I had her and not ONE pic of me on it

AC made some changes since my 2000 set of PP's. Now they polish all of their parts which is a nice touch. I polished my old set by hand with Mothers polish. There are 3/16" ceramic beads still in the box. The rear guards are a lot nicer as well and have the AC stamp.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I posted here in Woodward's forum because I got it from him. He gave me a great deal and only $17 bucks to ship both big boxes of stuff. It arrived promptly and installed easily. The bumper was $70 and step bars were $189 I think. I am a happy customer!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just installed my HRC kit with cam today. Now she looks mean and can back it up! My neighbors already hate it :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I lvoe them just as much as my last ones. I rode a variety of trails with them including rocks, mud, sand, woods. They kept the rocks and trees off of me and my feet never slipped once.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts