Honda TRX 450R banner

a few things for sale off an 05

339 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  shadbehnke 
#1 ·
like it says i have a couple sets of rear stockers two sets in excellent condition one off an ltr but they fit 450r i think there 8 inch rims. some good used front plastics with one industries graphics black. a used hmf slip on with usual use. a stock swinger, and some beat up t-9's with mx6r tires like 60% tread might be bent a little havent used in a long time. and about 6 a arms beat up from normal riding there is a full set plus some. just send offers if anyone wants these i know im not gonna get a fortune but there just taking up space.

#2 ·
like it says i have a couple sets of rear stockers two sets in excellent condition one off an ltr but they fit 450r i think there 8 inch rims. some good used front plastics with one industries graphics black. a used hmf slip on with usual use. a stock swinger, and some beat up t-9's with mx6r tires like 60% tread might be bent a little havent used in a long time. and about 6 a arms beat up from normal riding there is a full set plus some. just send offers if anyone wants these i know im not gonna get a fortune but there just taking up space.[/b]
can you send pics to ersassy2003@yahoo.com of pipe and what year trx is it for and price shipped to 92243?????????????????

#3 ·
ill send pics in the morning. just shoot me a price and we'll work from there. i want to be adjustable and i know im not going to get 100s of dollars for these parts. so pm me. all them are off an 05

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.