Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the summer I could ride until 11 or so then it would get dark, summer really over. Soon she'll snow and it will get dark by 5.

Had to vent

Spring's just around the corner

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Winter is the best time hear in CA. That means no dust and riding to you hearts content cause the weather is cool. Out hear in the summer time, it gets over 100 degrees, so it sucks to ride in that heat. But, spring, fall and winter are the prime time to ride. So, now that winter is coming. I say, YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!! :D bring it on!!

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Im excited for winter as well, that means im buying sum nice hard ply tires thorwing um on stock rims and ripping down the rivers racing the quads, and maybe blow aways the sleds( till i hit an open lake mind you) its gonna be awesome this winter, windy rivers are mint race setups, and i have one a minute from my house, any one up for a race haha,

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by Trx450Ryan@Aug 25 2004, 05:17 PM
Im excited for winter as well, that means im buying sum nice hard ply tires thorwing um on stock rims and ripping down the rivers racing the quads, and maybe blow aways the sleds( till i hit an open lake mind you) its gonna be awesome this winter, windy rivers are mint race setups, and i have one a minute from my house, any one up for a race haha,
I'd be up for a race, but I think I would run out of gas before I got there! :lol:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Well look at it this way... while the guys back east are riding in the summer, the guys out west are hanging out by the pool (115 degrees out here in AZ) In the winter when you guys are shoveling snow we are out riding.. :lol:

Dave

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
the only way ill be shoveling snow is blasting thru it on my R haha, its gonna be mint this winter, lake drags, river runs and radars runs, lake st clair, will be know haha, well around here, im hoping to line up a few yfs and a pred and rappy, bring um on i cant wait haha, the only thing i can wait for tho is skool, dont wanna go back, at least working i get paid

1 - 6 of 6 Posts