Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i just joined looks like a awesome place! I wanted to show my 250R. Kinda had to rebuild it all b/c i broke my LSR frame but i got a new Arens frame in candy apple blue

Before

After

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Along with Oldsandman ,you have one of the sickest 250rs ive ever seen!! how do you like it?? ohh and welcome to the site!! youll love it here

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
250R89, First Welcome to the site. And let me tell you,,,,,,,,,,,That is one bad @ss quad. I love the color scheme on it. Awesome dude.... :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sweet R, with those offsets in the front you've gotta be way over 50", do you race motocross?

Nice bike, whats the motor got done to it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by pbell75@Oct 18 2004, 11:04 AM
Sweet R, with those offsets in the front you've gotta be way over 50",  do you race motocross?

Nice bike, whats the motor got done to it?
Nope 49" very close i just went a double checked. I do not race motocross but next year i plan to get into it.

.80 Over
2mm Stroker
Hinson Clutch Componets
Boyesen Reeds
39mm Carb w/ dial jet
K&N Filter
LRD ADJ. Pipe with LRD silencer
Billet Exhaust Flange
MX Style Porting

For the winter I hope to add: Some type of PV cylinder, CR ignition, ESR TRX5 pipe, Oversized Radiator. :D

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Welcome to the site. Sweet R man.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Awesome 250R!! I used to have a 1987 250R I sold it and have never forgiven myself.
I used to work at a Honda dealer and we had some of the last ones in California back in 1990. Dealer cost on those things new was $3401.00 I should of bought one and put it away. Who would of thought.

·
Registered
552 Posts
THat thing is SWEET. My neighbor is almost ready to sell his R. Not sure of the year but I want it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sweet R, with those offsets in the front you've gotta be way over 50", do you race motocross?

Where do you measure from? Hub to hub, or tire to tire?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts