Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
544cc 450R in a Hybrid Sandragon frame, +4 stretch in the front, chrome Sandragon A-arms and spindles, chrome Sandragon Stem, chrome +10 arm, [email protected] aluminum axle w/carrier, Marvin Shaws in front, aluminum tank, Black race cut plastic with ghost flames, 10 paddles UL haulers, Smooth Buff Mohawks in front on lighted chromed hubs, 101 NMotion Cylinder with CP 14.3 piston, stroker crank, Falicon rod, ARP studs with fire ringed head, DASA CRF Ignition, 48 Mikuni Carb, Hot Cam Stg3, Direct Drive lock up with polished cover, Ported by Hybrid Engineering (Piranha). I have Megacycle X3 and NOS kit I could work in a package deal if interested, also have a +4 ladder bar style arm that can go with it, also like new JE 13:1 piston.

I have know idea on the hp as I could care less about dyno runs but it pulls on mid 60hp bikes on the OR dunes, there is a lot more in this bike but I have no time and am selling this and a Custom Rotax Honda Drag bike. I have not ran a faster Honda 4 stroke on the Oregon Coast yet, I am sure there maybe one out there but point is this runs hard!

The only thing this bike needs is a powder coat on the frame, have not had time to pull it apart but other than thats its good to go.

$6500 firm located near Vancouver, WA I can take some pics and email them to you.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Ive raced/rode this bike.
If you ride this bike you better hang on for dear life........its one quick ride!

Not for the timid...........lol!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive raced/rode this bike.
If you ride this bike you better hang on for dear life........its one quick ride!

Not for the timid...........lol![/b]
Thanks Zip, dont want to sell but got to round me up some cash, this bike besides the long arm is still very much duneable. Lot of bike for the money hell the engine has probably around 5k in it.

For all that asked for pictures most of them got returned, here is a link to Craigslist:

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/763829672.html

·
Registered
566 Posts
change that link so people cant edit your post

·
Registered
566 Posts
lol no problem, awesome bike btw.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I have rode this bike a couple times and it's an absolute blast and very fast! Well worth the asking price.....

So are you getting out of the sport all together?

Good luck

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Bet she runs like a raped ape.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have rode this bike a couple times and it's an absolute blast and very fast! Well worth the asking price.....

So are you getting out of the sport all together?

Good luck[/b]
Keeping the 04 480 and the 06 and selling the drag stuff. Want to pay off a boat I purchased and thinking about getting into snowmobiles this winter and there is no room in the garage. Also want to spend more time with my little ones as they are getting into riding more.

You look good on the bike I will make you a smokin deal on it if you ever wanted it? I would take $6000 and toss in the +4 3/4 tube arm, toss in a over ride and a little tuning and you can put the hurting on Cam....lmao

Thanks for the comments as well King!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Man that's a helluva deal, I'd be all over it if I had the money....... :banghead:

I'd kill to have that sitting next to my 480! LOL

Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it

Are you not going to Dunefest this year then?

I'll be there Wed - Sun with MrBulldawg. Finally getting to go after wanting to for 4 years.... :thumbup: :cool:

TTYL

·
Registered
92 Posts
Do you want to sell just the 4" swingarm?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you want to sell just the 4" swingarm?[/b]
Wont work on your bike as it is a Banshee based arm, I have a chrome +4 that I might be willing to sell off the wifes bike as I may go to a +6?

Let me know if interested, would want roughly $300 if I was selling it?

·
Registered
462 Posts
That link is expired. Honestly I'm not interested in buying it just want to see what it looks like, sounds bad azz

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you want to sell just the 4" swingarm?[/b]
Wont work on your bike as it is a Banshee based arm, I have a chrome +4 that I might be willing to sell off the wifes bike as I may go to a +6?

Let me know if interested, would want roughly $300 if I was selling it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts