Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's the deal, go to the website:

http://immortalatv.com

Check out all of the great deals, load up your cart, sign up for an account, use coupon code:

trx450r

at checkout and get $5 off any order $100+. You get the best prices anywhere, your order ships the same day for free if your order is $75+ and if it's received before 3PM PST and you will be entered to win an Immortal ATV MP3 player, loaded with some inspirational music from guys like Five Finger Death Punch! Go ahead, don't be scared, order today, this can end anytime!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
i just compared prices with you guys and the other shop that i got a lot of parts from and a few bucks here and there, you guys are cheaper. so we'll be doing bussines as soon as 2weeks

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
hey guys im looking for some handle bars. didnt find any in your site? 7/8 ...

·
450r XC Rider
1,614 Posts
hey guys im looking for some handle bars. didnt find any in your site? 7/8 ...
hey man get some 1 1/8 clamps which are fairly cheap, and order the trail tech x bars off their site. they are great bars and you can buy the clamp and the bars for just as cheap as you would pay for a different brand of 7/8 bars. i had the trail techs on my other bike and i loved them. i even rolled it a couple times and never bent these bars. and the bigger bars are a whole lot stronger too

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Great... ill get it on the 19th..

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey do you guys have fox shocks or what shocks do you carry? Im looking to upgrade my suspension this winter. I ride mx what are your guys recommendations. Thanks

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fox yes, Elka, Axis.
Fox Float Evols are good. Elkas are popular with the pros out here in the west in the WORCS series, stage 5 is their latest and greatest. Axis pro air......Personally I like Elkas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts