Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 450 so I don't need the propegs anymore. I also dug up some parts off my 400ex. The pro pegs are X Factor and in pretty good shape. They retail for $270 and I'll sell these for $170 plus shipping.

I also have stock sprockets off a 400 EX, front is 15 teeth and rear is 38. And I have the stock 400 front brakelines. These are in good shape as well. Make an offer on the 400 parts. Email me if you are interested at [email protected].

Here's a couple pics:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
what makes them nerf bars so speacial.....they dont look like anything speacial. they look like the ones you can get for about 180 dollars on ebay....they dont even have heel gaurds...am I missing something.....thanks...270 dollars for those seems like somethings wrong....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're not nerf bars they are pro pegs. You can read about them here:

X Factors

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by jmoney45@Sep 15 2004, 10:31 AM
They're not nerf bars they are pro pegs.  You can read about them here:

X Factors
thanks for the link. They are priced better on the site. You can buy them on that site for 189.00....but you say you paid 270 for them...what am I missing now.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by TRX450rlude+Sep 15 2004, 10:40 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jmoney45
@Sep 15 2004, 10:31 AM
They're not nerf bars they are pro pegs.  You can read about them here:

X Factors
thanks for the link. They are priced better on the site. You can buy them on that site for 189.00....but you say you paid 270 for them...what am I missing now. [/b]
Remember that everything is more money when the 450R first came out. Now the market is flooded with 450R parts. I think I remember them being that much a couple of months ago. That's how the aftermarket is. they want to get as much as possible for everything!! :D

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
ohh, I get it...you have to buy the pegs and the nerfs....and I was looking at just the pegs......I see it now....I still think thats highway robbery....not by you...but by Xfactor...I think thats a big rip off......You appear to have one heck of a deal at 170.00 though

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah the nerf bars alone are not $270, but these have the wide pegs as well. I love them just won't be needing them anymore.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
dang, if I had a extra 170 laying around at the moment I would be buying those....I wouldnt pay the price they want for them new...but you have a good deal going...does that include shipping. B)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I could probably split the shipping. I don't think it would cost much to ship them though, maybe $20. So I guess $180 shipped.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by jmoney45@Sep 15 2004, 12:57 PM
Well, I could probably split the shipping.  I don't think it would cost much to ship them though, maybe $20.  So I guess $180 shipped.
thanks for the reply. B)

·
Registered
16 Posts
If the x factors are not sold yet I'll get them. thanks Ben

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ben,
They are still for sale. Email me here for payment options if you are still interested: [email protected]

Jim

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hmmm. Didn't get your email. Try PMing me on here and I'll get right back to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts