Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some pics of my 450r at the mx track if you click on this link

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a local track, but for some reason it was closed down, but since i know the owner, he lets me ride there any time for free, hes cool. I havent been to jacksonville florida for a while (or it might have even been a diferent part of florida lol), but its prolly around 8 to 10 hours. What part of florida is jacksonville in?

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
very nice pics man :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks trx450rlude.
It would probably only take about 6 hours then, Thats what im guessing so dont quote me lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
So! How does the 450 jump? Were those landings all smooth? That track looks awesome, some nice launches.

What kind of AC nerfs do you have on the R there?

-RR

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks again guys, this thing jumps so easy, its like landing on a cloud if you jump it right, it soaks up all the imperfections of the landing. All the landings were very very smooth.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by trx450r4ever@Jul 22 2004, 09:19 PM
how  big is the home made track
If you were talking about the one in my pictures, its not mine unfortunatly
, but id say its a little less than 3/4 mile long, maybe a little less, but i cant really tell since it turns alot..

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Fender@Jul 22 2004, 11:54 PM
I like those shocks man .lol pretty sweet pics bro!
Were you talking about the shocks bent at like a 100 degree angle? lol, those were off my banshee, which broke at Talking Rock MX track, i didnt know what the heck happened after i landed

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by hondaracer305+Jul 23 2004, 11:43 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fender
@Jul 22 2004, 11:54 PM
Were you talking about the shocks bent at like a 100 degree angle? lol, those were off my banshee, which broke at Talking Rock MX track, i didnt know what the heck happened after i landed
[/b]
yep , the ones off the shee .musta been a hard landinglol

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Fender+Jul 23 2004, 03:00 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2004, 11:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fender
@Jul 22 2004, 11:54 PM

yep , the ones off the shee .musta been a hard landinglol [/b]
Actually, im suprised the landing wasnt as bad as the shocks show, all i did was land on the back tires first and then when the front tires hit, i got lightly thrown to the left side. I think i get too lucky when riding mx, but thats just fine

·
Registered
594 Posts
What are the demensions of the wooden kicker you have? Thanks alot!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts